We respect the right of individuals to the protection of personal data and seek to ensure the protection of personal data processed on:
Your data collected on our website https://bomizer.com https://extensions.sketchup.com/en/content/bomizer and Bomizer extension is managed by ČELI AUTOMATIZUOTO PROJEKTAVIMO SISTEMOS, LLC (legal entity code: 124717641) (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
Company: ČELI AUTOMATIZUOTO PROJEKTAVIMO SISTEMOS, LLC
Address: Vilniaus r. sav. Užubalių k. Senasis Ukmergės kel. 4
DATA PROCESSING OBJECTIVES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
Purposes of personal data processing:
1. To provide access to the services provided by the Company and the products offered;
2. To properly perform a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior entering into a contract;
3. To maintain relationships with customers, provide them with notices of changes to the services, create opportunities for contacting the Company’s representatives with matters of interest to customers;
4. For statistical and analytical purposes to facilitate our services, the provisioning of updates, and the development of Company’s products and services;
5. To improve customer knowledge about the services provided by the Company and the products offered to clients;
6. To answer questions and inquiries related to the Company’s services and products offered to clients;
7. To identify customer needs and provide tailor-made offers, recommendations, customized content to customers;
8. To advertise the services provided by the Company and the products offered to clients;
9. To enforce our terms and conditions;
10. To manage our business;
11. To perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Legal basis of data processing:
With respect to personal data collected from individuals, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal data will depend on the personal data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. We will normally collect personal data from you only where: (a) we have your consent to do so, (b) where we need the personal data to perform a contract with you (e.g. to deliver the services you have requested), or (c) where the processing is in our or a third party’s legitimate interests (and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms).
In all the cases mentioned above, the Company shall process personal data only to the extent necessary for the achievement of clearly defined and legitimate purposes, taking into account the protection of the privacy of the data subject.
Collected personal data
The data collected by the Company may include the following data and changes thereto: first name, last name, e-mail, country, password, IP address.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIODS
Personal data is processed and stored for no longer than necessary for the Company’s business needs and legitimate interests or in accordance with the requirements of the legislation defining the periods of document storage, including personal data. The personal data received from websites, data subject or Bomizer extension is stored for 3 (three) years from your visit to the website, the date of receipt of your inquiry, the completion of the trial version, the date of last run of Bomizer extension or other last instance of business relationship between the parties.
SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
The company receives personal data from the data subjects themselves who visit our website and place inquiries through it by filling out a trial version and also who run Bomizer extension.
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
– We may provide your personal data to affiliated entities within our corporate group, as well as with vendors who perform functions on our behalf; such parties provide hosting and maintenance services, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis and other services for us;
– Third party contractors may have access to our databases. Usually these contractors sign a standard confidentiality agreement;
– we may allow a potential acquirer or merger partner to review our databases, although we would restrict their use and disclosure of this data during the diligence phase;
– as required by law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to the Company; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss; to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our agreements or company policies; to enforce our terms and conditions, to protect the security or integrity of our products and services, and
– when you give us consent to do so.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
The Company ensures the rights of data subjects provided for by legislation and hereby informs that any data subject has the right:
• To know/be informed of the processing of their personal data;
• To request the Company for access to their personal data and to correct or erase it (“right to be forgotten”) or to restrict the processing of data or to object to the processing of data, as well as the right to data portability;
• To withdraw at any time their consent without prejudice to the consent to the processing of data before the withdrawal of consent becomes effective, the right to object to the processing of data;
• To submit a complaint regarding the processing of personal data to the State Data Protection Inspectorate with its website at www.ada.lt, if the data subject considers that their personal data is being processed in violation of their rights and legitimate interests in accordance with the applicable legislation.
• To object to being subject to automated processing or profiling.